Picture of the day
Night view of the World Clock (Urania-Weltzeituhr), Alexanderplatz, Berlin, Germany. The 10 metres (33 ft)-high clock shows the time in 148 cities worldwide and was inaugurated in 1969. The clock has become one of the symbols of Berlin and is a popular meeting point for the people in the capital.
- Please use the search box at the top of this page or the links to the right. Feel free to subscribe to our syndicated feeds.
- To fulfill the free license requirements, please read our Reuse guide. You can also request a picture.
- Have a browse through Category:Unidentified subjects. If you find something you can identify, write a note on the item's talk page.
- Check out all you need to know at our Contributing your own work guide.
- and more!
- To explore more ways you can contribute to this project, check out the Community Portal.